Introducing: Boyce Avenue

I love to browse through Youtube sometimes in my free times and I love finding videos of talented amateur musicians doing covers of a lot of my own fave songs. That's how I got to know this band.

Boyce Avenue, is a Florida-based band with strong acoustic roots and melodic rock sound, consists of the three brothers Alejandro, Fabian, and Daniel Manzano. The band was formed in 2004, and when I saw their video the first over a year ago on Youtube playing one of my fave song, I was in total awe. They are so talented. And they also have released their own songs, even played a show in the Phillipines last year. Totally awesome....

Let me share you some of my fave vids of them, just sharing how talented they are. I'll give you guys only the vids of them doing covers just so you know exactly what I'm talking about.


Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars (Boyce Avenue acoustic piano cover)


Apologize - One Republic & Timbaland (Boyce Avenue acoustic piano cover)


Lovestoned - Justin Timberlake (Boyce Avenue acoustic cover)



Crash Into Me - Dave Matthews Band (Boyce Avenue acoustic cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tinggalkan pesan di sini...
tell me everything !!