Snaps on Sick Days

I've been sick since Monday and all I can do is just lay down on bed under my very thick blanket with my little Terry by my side, or just go around the house trying to find anything worth doing that won't make me feel worse just by leaving the bed. I eventually found some truffles on the dining table and some roses from the weddings which my mother arranged last week. Since I can't eat the truffles yet with this painful throat of mine and the roses won't stand longer than a few more days, I decided to take their pics. Well, actually I took a lot of pictures from pretty much everything I found at home, but I just love these photos....


I can't stand being sick. Laying in bed for days is boring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

tinggalkan pesan di sini...
tell me everything !!