Launching T+K photoblog

Though work have been so busy and full of deadlines, I'm really excited because my boyfriend and I decided to make our own photoblog together on Tumblr. We've been posting a lot of photo collection that we've made together recently, and will keep on posting more and more each day.

The photoblog is called "T+K". For those who are close to us and have known us for years would probably understand what it means. The title was taken from our name, "Dita and Dika". Anyway, just come by and see the whole photo collection. The blog is looking more amazing now, the whole template design used on the blog was set dan edited by Dika. He really is talented and I can't be more proud of him.

Just click on the image below to visit.


Hope you all like it, gratzie mille :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tinggalkan pesan di sini...
tell me everything !!