Tempo

A very late post. Last week. Saturday date. The man of my life. Pizza date. Bekasi Square. Used books.

 
 

Just realized that we hardly could ever spend time together just like we did before. We've been too busy and now you are further from home. It has been awhile since our last coffee-date at our favorite small coffee corner or going to the movies together. Time passes really fast and it felt like we are losing our pace of time. But you're still there.

Last Saturday was fun. We finally had a comfy and relaxing date that day. Had pizza and found some very cheap used books that we never got to look for before though have been planning to. I wish time would go slower. Or maybe just speed itself to take us to that point faster, when I could be with you always. On every single moment of our lives.

Camera: my boyfriend's android phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

tinggalkan pesan di sini...
tell me everything !!