Cupcakes Crave

I tweeted my wishlist this morning, saying:
I want cupcake towers on my wedding #wishlist #serius

I have been wanting cupcakes, and won't stop imagining having towers of lovely and yummy cupcakes on my wedding day (don't ask when yet, we're working on it). Some of my followers (including you, maybe) perhaps wondered what triggered my cravings for cupcakes on my most important day of my life that is coming (not too soon, actually). Well, this is why:



DC Cupcakes is an American reality television series which follows sisters and business partners Sophie LaMontagne and Katherine Kallinis as they run Georgetown Cupcake, a small cupcakery located in Washington, D.C..
I have been watching this show every week lately and always adore those little yummy cupcakes, and kept on wishing for them. I mean, don't you think that these lovely yummy cupcakes are just.....delightfull?



I can imagine having a perfect and beautiful day with them around us and our guests.

Video & photo courtesy of Georgetown Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment

tinggalkan pesan di sini...
tell me everything !!