DIY - Old to New Black Jeans

I love fashion. And I love shopping. And there's a habit of mine to keep my closet from blowing out with so many things to keep inside. I always take my time to re-arrange my closet every 2 months, and at those times I pick out any items I have that I would never wear again or the things that I am bored with. I then take those items and put them in boxes which then I would either giveaway to any friends or siblings that need or want them, or give them out to charity, and lately I'm selling some of them on my online garage sale.

But there would also times when I find some things that I'm bored with, but instead of giving them away I would just re-design them and make them new again.

One example is my old black jeans from Mobile Power which was given by my late aunt a few years ago. I still like them but the model was too out of dated that I sewed it up and made it to a slim fit model which I love more. I've been wearing them to work these last few days and it is so comfortable to wear.

 
 
 
 
 
What I wear: Beige Classic Tank Top by Nikicio For Centro, Vintage Print Cropped Cardigan by Promod, unbranded belt, DIY Slim Black Jeans, Vintage Pocket Watch by PhieGarage, my Mom's Fladeo Black Heels

 
 

What I wear: Navy Blue Tank Top with Front Welt Pocket by Oneandahalf, unbranded misty purple shirt, unbranded belt, DIY Slim Black Jeans, Vintage Pocket Watch by PhieGarage, my Mom's Fladeo Black Heels
I'm more into local fashion designers lately. I think there are a lot of young Indonesian Fashion Designers that are so much promising and no doubt that I would prefer on having their products than imported ones. Just saying. You can check on them to see what I mean by clicking on some of the image links on the left sidebar of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tinggalkan pesan di sini...
tell me everything !!