Spark

Saturday Nite. Tori Amos. Chat with my busy boyfriend through Yahoo Messenger. Planning and making lists of the things we need to do. Design (things). Commenting on our (though not totally) ruined photoworks. 




Here's one of the (though not totally) ruined photoworks that my boyfriend and I made. We used Nikon FM2n and FM10 on the photos we made, but we think the problem was in one of our camera lenses. I have no idea why, but I still like this photo...though it's one of the most ruined photo of them all.
Grainy photo, splitted frames and that big black dot at the center. But it was a wonderful moment :)

Am craving for these beautiful shawl from Cotton-Ink. I'm flat broke, though..no shopping for awhile *sigh*.
Photo courtesy of Cotton-Ink

My mother has been sick for the last few days. Am worried. Praying for her to get well soon. Please pray for her also :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

tinggalkan pesan di sini...
tell me everything !!