A Simple Hello (Back)

Hello, everyone...It has been a long while since the last time I updated this blog of mine, haven't I? I have a lot of things I want to share to you guys from the past months I've been offline but there's so many things in mind that I just don't know where to start.
Well, since I'm still at work so I guess I'll have to wait 'till tonight before I start writing back. I changed my blog design and and thinking of getting a new title for the blog. Deffinitely open to any ideas, if any of you could help me decide.

Starting my updates, I'll share you this cute video on how to make a yummy Beet Cake (yyummmm!!). This video was made by Tiger In a Jar, one of my favorite few that I found on Vimeo. The video is so creative and I love watching it over and over again. Enjoy and see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tinggalkan pesan di sini...
tell me everything !!